Foodiva's Kitchen: Chocolate Bombshell

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chocolate Bombshell

I bet you thought there were only blonde bombshells in this world, so I'm sorry to bust the myth that bombshells now come in all sorts of colours, shapes and sizes - including Chunky Chocolate (well, I should know... it's my current size and hair colour, haha!).

I made this thoroughly decadent Chocolate Bombshell, they are so soft and gooey on the inside, while on the outside, crispy like the top layer of an African desert. The secret ingredient to this heart-stopper? Well, it's a SECRET! Here's a peek at the ingredients, though:


SLURRRRPPP......

My two sins - chocolate indulgence and coffee!

The closest you'll ever get to having a chocolate wet dream......
(hey, nobody ever said this blog was PG-rated!)

Everything's well mixed right before it goes into the oven

Cooked!

Gooey inside, crispy on top

Don't mind me while I scoff this down with my coffee!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails