Foodiva's Kitchen: Banana-Apricot-Cranberry-Nutella Muffin

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Banana-Apricot-Cranberry-Nutella Muffin


Is that title a mouthful or what? Let's just nickname this "BACNut Muffin" to save us the the tongue-twister, shall we?

Anyways, I felt like having some something chocolatey, something fruity in the oven this morning, so I came up with this conconction. This is the easiest recipe in the world, I learnt it while I was in Washington DC and it doesn't even need any special baking equipment - just a bowl, a spoon and a muffin tin. Trez simple! For lazy bakers like me, this recipe is heaven-sent and best of all, I can make it just about anywhere I go if there's an oven within my reach.


We happen to grow bananas in our garden too, so what better use for them than to throw them in this batter? The apricots and cranberries are dried ones, I'm afraid, and together with the Nutella spread, they come straight off Hua Ho shelves. (Hua Ho being our local equivalent of Tescos, Cold Storage or Giant).


Soooooo.... here are the ingredients:



I put dollops of Nutella inside the batter....yummms!

 

Rising steadily in the oven



Here's a close-up of these BACNut babies..... just for you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails