When something tickles me, this is how I laugh
- If you're a first-timer here, thank you for taking the 5 minutes to read all about me. For returning visitors, thank you so much for loyally checking what's been cooking in my kitchen, and for leaving all sorts of lovely comments even though some of you love savory stuff more than the sweet stuff. Even sarcastic comments are welcomed as long as they are funny and not completely offensive. Because I'm cool like that (flips hair back from the shoulders).
- Everything you read here, this is me. The real me. To get in touch with the real me:
1. You can shoot me an email here: foodivaskitchen (at) gmail (dot) com. I love receiving emails and answer each one as they come. That's because I haven't received hundreds in one go - yet.
2. You can have a public or private conversation with me on Twitter. My handle is @Divababu.
3. You can come and visit me in Brunei. Once you've booked your ticket, let me know and I'll meet you at the airport upon arrival. Seriously.