Foodiva's Kitchen: Mocha Macaroons

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mocha Macaroons


My weekly lunch with friends from my ex-workplace (different from my ex-colleagues) took place today, and being the spoiled people that they are - in the nicest possible way, of course - I brought along some sweet treats for them to bring back to the office post-lunch. My homebaked gift of choice were the devilishly delicious mocha macaroons and ginger-cinnamon cookies. They were a breeze to make and after eating a mere few of these, I knew my friends would have to sweat extra hard at the gym over the next few days... haha, sorry guys, for this pure and unadulterated sabo attempt!

This macaroon batter contained egg whites, caster sugar, ground almonds, instant coffee and melted  chocolate. No holds barred.

Right before they go in the oven


~Macaroona, Macaroona, Macaroo-na!~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails