Foodiva's Kitchen: Quick Banana Cake

Friday, June 18, 2010

Quick Banana Cake

This banana cake recipe was given by my mother and it's so easy, I can make it with my eyes closed (figuratively speaking, of course). Just get a few over-ripe, squishy bananas and squish them a bit more until they look like... ok, never mind what they look like, this is a food blog and we only like yummy images.

Mix the mashed bananas into a flour batter (sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla essence, milk, pinch of salt, flour and baking soda) and spoon the whole mixture into a 10X10 inch pan. Bake for 1 hour 15 mins (yes, exactly) and watch a whole episode of Glee or CSI while waiting.

There's mashed bananas in there somewhere.

A pinch of banana cake with fresh mango and cream.
This is how I keep my figure, folks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails