Foodiva's Kitchen: Suckable Fangs

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Suckable Fangs


Suckable WHAT?? Hahaha...you read right. I couldn't resist a post about these ice, ice babies. The icy fangs are actually made up of Ribena frozen in these funky, fang icecube-mould that I'd bought at Borders (bookstore), of all places.

I'm simply addicted to silly kitchen gadgets and to what extent, I will share with you in another post specially dedicated to these ridiculous things. I own a surprising number in my kitchen, a very telling indication of my practical nature mixed in with a big dollop of quirky humour. Plus, who would really buy these gadgets if I hadn't??













Bloody Ribena seeping out into a glass of cold water

A sucked-out icecube. It looked like it had lost its fangs too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails